This is a basic recipe I like to think. I do find that the paste makes them moist and adds great flavor.
1lb of meat (your choice I use beef) 80/20 fat ratio
1 red onion (I cheat and get pre-chopped)
1 egg per 1 pound of meat
breadcrumbs
Salt
Pepper
Italian Seasoning
Cilantro paste
Parsley Paste
Basil Paste
Chopped Garlic
Preheat the oven your oven to 350. Take your all of your ingredients and add them to a large mixing bowl. Mix everything together. On a large cookies tray lay down some tin foil and spray with a non stick cooking spray. Once you get your meatballs mixed make them as small or as big as you would like. I have small kids so I make them "kid size". Once the meatballs are made place in the oven 20-25 minutes depending on size. Once they come out you can put them in your favorite sauce or in the freezer.
Enjoy!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment