Hello,
Mara here!! I hope that you had fun shopping with me at Target yesterday. I found lots of goodies but when I got home and tried to add all the links to the corresponding items I was having issues doing this. Granted I am not the greatest when it comes to things with technology So I decided to just put it in a blog where it will live forever!! Some of these items I already have and some of the items I will be purchasing as soon as the camper comes back (more on that in a later post).
Here are the link. (We do not get any commission from anything purchased at this time)
Clear Storage Bins-https://www.target.com/p/12-34-x-12-34-x-8-34-all-purpose-storage-bin-brightroom-8482/-/A-83279887#lnk=sametab
Rubbermaid Dresser-https://www.target.com/p/bamboo-5-compartment-flatware-drawer-organizer-brown-brightroom-8482/-/A-85321767#lnk=sametab
Silicone Oven Mit-https://www.target.com/p/kitchenaid-2pk-silicone-ribbed-oven-mitts/-/A-82110210?preselect=81906181#lnk=sametabT
OXO 17 piece kitchen Utensil set-https://www.target.com/p/oxo-17pc-culinary-and-utensil-set/-/A-13282566#lnk=sametab
Threshold Microplush fleece blanket-https://www.target.com/p/microplush-fleece-bed-blanket-by-bare-home/-/A-80860895?preselect=80860917#lnk=sametab
Room essentials bath towel (this link also gives the option of hand towels, washcloths and other sizes as well) https://www.target.com/p/everyday-bath-towel-room-essentials/-/A-81953828?preselect=81781665#lnk=sametab
Jersey Knit bedding-https://www.target.com/p/everyday-bath-towel-room-essentials/-/A-81953828?preselect=81781665#lnk=sametab
For the comforter we use our pendelton from Costco and some random throw blankets incase we need something heavier
Room Essentials wide 3 drawer tower-https://www.target.com/p/3-drawer-wide-tower-dark-gray-brightroom-8482/-/A-83359715#lnk=sametab
Crock pot-https://www.target.com/p/3-drawer-wide-tower-dark-gray-brightroom-8482/-/A-83359715#lnk=sametab
Bamboo Drawer organizer-https://www.target.com/p/bamboo-5-compartment-flatware-drawer-organizer-brown-brightroom-8482/-/A-85321767#lnk=sametab
The ziploc organizers that I have in my kitchen at home are from Costco- Item # is 1669036 Seville Classics Bamboo Food Bag Storage Organizer
Rubbermaid bins-https://www.target.com/p/sterilite-66qt-clearview-latch-box-clear-with-purple-latches/-/A-13794509#lnk=sametab
Bug Spray-https://www.target.com/p/babyganics-insect-repellent-continuous-spray-5-oz/-/A-76385707#lnk=sametab
Bubbles- these are a huge hit with my kids and Ranger as well-https://www.target.com/p/cat-bubble-blower-yellow-sun-squad-8482/-/A-86342753#lnk=sametab
I will be updating this list soon and will be giving a tour of my camper and telling you what I love and what I wish was different as soon as I get home!
Have a great day and happy travels!
No comments:
Post a Comment